Articles in this section
- Where can I find the access code requested during the device registration to the ColorReader mobile app?
- What fan decks are available in North/South America, in Europe and in Asia on the ColorReader / ColorReader EZ / ColorReader PRO that sold by Datacolor or Amazon?
- Where can I find the user manual and additional information for my ColorReader EZ / ColorReader / ColorReader PRO?
- How do I change the paint brands I’d like to match to?
- Is it possible to use 1 ColorReader / ColorReader EZ / ColorReader PRO unit for several users (app)?
- I am getting Invalid Calibration on my ColorReader / ColorReader EZ / ColorReader PRO and my colors are coming wrong
- In addition to this knowledgebase, who will provide support for my ColorReader / ColorReader EZ / ColorReader PRO?
- Can I use the ColorReader mobile app in my native language?
- When I try measuring metallic and fluorescent colors they don’t always match to my fan deck colors.
- Is it possible to use multiple ColorReader / ColorReader EZ / ColorReader PRO devices with the same mobile app?
The ColorReader mobile app will have the last 100 readings in the meassurement history.
- Is it possible to compare two colors and see how closely they match using ColorReader / ColorReader PRO / ColorReader EZ? I am looking for a color comparison tool.
- Does the ColorReader mobile app sync to different devices – i.e. if I have it on my iPhone, Android phone, and iPad?
- How many colors does the sensor hold?
- Can ColorReader EZ / ColorReader / ColorReader PRO match to Pantone fan decks?
- My ColorReader PRO is working well standalone but it is not connecting to the ColorReader app